Apply for a resource consent
Use this form if you are applying for a:
- land use resource consent
- subdivision resource consent
- streamworks (working within streams) consent
- coastal permit
- discharge permit
- water permit.
Select all the options necessary to cover your proposal.
If you are applying for tree work only, use the Apply for resource consent - tree works application form.
All resource consents are subject to specific conditions. We will endeavour to seek your agreement to our conditions before approving your consent.
You need to pay a deposit when you submit this application, unless you are an approved credit customer. Payment options include credit or debit card, Online EFTPOS, or Account2Account. A card payment fee of 1.75 per cent will apply for credit or debit card payments.
Guidelines for consent applications
Before you apply, make sure:
- you have the names and signatures of all trustees, if the application is in the name of a trust
- you have a Record of Title, less than three months old (you can order one online at www.linz.govt.nz)
- you have an Assessment of Environmental Effects
- documents are in PDF format, not locked or password protected
- documents are less than 300MB and follow our file naming conventions
- drawings are presented in landscape view.
Your cart is empty