Skip Go to menu
Help Icon

For the best experience, we recommend you use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.

Apply for resource consent - tree works

Use this form to apply for a resource consent to work on or around trees.

You will need to pay a fee when submitting this application, unless you are an approved credit customer. You can pay by either Account2Account or credit card (1.75 per cent convenience fee applies).

Guidelines for consent applications

Before you apply, make sure you have:


Your cart is empty