Apply for resource consent - tree works
Use this form to apply for a resource consent to work on or around trees.
You will need to pay a fee when submitting this application, unless you are an approved credit customer. You can pay by either Account2Account or credit card (1.75 per cent convenience fee applies).
Guidelines for consent applications
Before you apply, make sure you have:
- a Record of Title, less than three months old (you can order one online at www.linz.govt.nz)
- an Assessment of Environmental Effects
- the owner’s written approval to act on their behalf (if applicable)
- the landowner's approval (to request approval for trees on council land, see check if you can chop, prune or trim a tree on council property)
- documents in PDF format, not locked or password protected
- documents less than 300MB and that follow our file naming conventions.
Your cart is empty