Apply for resource consent - tree works
Use this form to apply for a resource consent to work on or around trees.
You need to pay a fee when you submit this application, unless you are an approved credit customer. Payment options include credit or debit card, Online EFTPOS, or Account2Account. A card payment fee of 1.75 per cent will apply for credit or debit card payments.
Guidelines for consent applications
Before you apply, make sure you have:
- a Record of Title, less than three months old (you can order one online at www.linz.govt.nz)
- an Assessment of Environmental Effects
- the owner’s written approval to act on their behalf (if applicable)
- the landowner's approval (to request approval for trees on council land, see check if you can chop, prune or trim a tree on council property)
- documents in PDF format, not locked or password protected
- documents less than 300MB and that follow our file naming conventions.
Your cart is empty