Apply for right of way and other certifications
Use this form to apply for:
- creation of a right of way (s348 LGA)
- cancellation of an easement (s243(e) RMA)
- cancellation of amalgamation conditions (241(3) RMA)
- certificate confirming an allotment is in accordance with the requirements of the Auckland Unitary Plan or Auckland Council District Plan - Hauraki Gulf Islands (226 certificate)
- any other non-RMA planning matters.
You need to pay a deposit when you submit this application, unless you are an approved credit customer. Payment options include credit or debit card, Online EFTPOS, or Account2Account. A card payment fee of 1.75 per cent will apply for credit or debit card payments.
Guidelines for consent applications
Before you apply, make sure:
- documents are provided in PDF format, not locked or password protected
- documents are less than 300MB and follow our file naming conventions
- drawings are presented in landscape view
- you have the owner’s written approval to act on their behalf (if applicable).
- you have written approval from all owners of infringed boundaries using the deemed permitted boundary written approval form.
- you have completed the Resource Consent application declaration form (unless you are an Approved Credit Account customer)
Your cart is empty