Apply for an engineering approval
Use this form for approval to do minor or major engineering works, such as:
- public drainage
- water or road works
- create a new public park
- engineering works that are a condition of an underlying resource or building consent.
You will need to pay a deposit when submitting this application, unless you are an approved credit customer. You can pay by either Account2Account or credit card (1.75 per cent convenience fee applies).
Guidelines for consent applications
Before you apply, make sure:
- you have a signed acceptance of responsibility document from a chartered professional engineer, a registered engineering associate, a registered professional surveyor, or a suitably qualified and experienced person
- documents are provided in PDF format, not locked or password protected
- documents are less than 300MB and follow our file naming conventions
- drawings are presented in landscape view.
Your cart is empty