Skip Go to menu
Help Icon

For the best experience, we recommend you use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or the latest version of Internet Explorer.

Apply for extension of time to commence building work

Use this form to request an extension of up to 12 months. Your consent will lapse if you do not start building work within that time. 

You should apply for an extension of time several weeks before the consent is due to lapse.

You need to pay a deposit when submitting this application, unless you are an approved credit customer. You can pay by either Account2Account or credit card (1.75 per cent convenience fee applies).

Guidelines for consent applications

Before you apply make sure:

  • all required information supplied is complete
  • documents are provided in PDF format, not locked or password protected
  • documents are less than 300MB and follow our file naming conventions

Your cart is empty