Skip Go to menu
Help Icon

For the best experience, we recommend you use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.

Apply for a Code Compliance Certificate

Once you have completed your building work under your building consent, you can use this form to apply for your Code Compliance Certificate (CCC).

Guidelines for consent applications

You need to include:

  • documents provided by your Licensed Building Practitioners or registered professionals, e.g. Memorandum: Record of Building Work, electrical certificates etc

To enable us to progress your application faster, you should also include:

  • supporting documents listed in your consent advice notes, e.g. producer statements
  • any additional documents requested during inspections.

Your cart is empty