IMPORTANT NOTICE: - Effective from 01 October 2023, all CCC applications for fixed fee consents (excluding subsidised applications) will be subject to additional charges for the Code Compliance processing activity.
Apply for a project information memorandum and / or building consent
Use this form to apply for:
- a residential or commercial building consent
- a project information memorandum (PIM)
- an Amendment to a building consent.
- a streamline building consent
Once work is completed you will need to apply for a Code Compliance Certificate (CCC). All CCC applications, including fixed fee consents, will be subject to additional charges for processing (excludes subsidised applications).
You need to pay a fee when you submit this application, unless you are an approved credit customer. Payment options include credit or debit card, Online EFTPOS, or Account2Account. A card payment fee of 1.75 per cent will apply for credit or debit card payments.
Guidelines for consent applications
To avoid processing delays and additional costs, make sure:
- all relevant documentation has been supplied with your application
- the site plan information is clear and complete
- you have applied for a pre-application meeting if the proposed building work is subject to a claim under the financial assistance package (FAP) scheme
- documents are provided in PDF format, not locked or password protected
- documents are less than 300MB and follow our file naming conventions
- drawings are presented in landscape view
- you have the owner's written approval to act on their behalf (if applicable)
- you have evidence of ownership - either a Record of title (RT) that is less than three months old, a lease agreement, a sale and purchase agreement, or another suitable document (you can request a RT from us for a fee) or you can order one online at www.linz.govt.nz
- you have body corporate agreement to apply (if applicable)
- you attach a completed lodgement checklist with your application.
Your cart is empty