Apply to amend a compliance schedule
A compliance schedule is a document issued to a public or commercial building if it contains any specified systems.
Use this form if you have noticed that there are changes that need to be applied to your compliance schedule. This could mean where systems have been:
- removed or altered.
Note: This form should only be used in situations where items have been changed that are historic. Any proposed changes to specified systems should be made through a Building Consent Application.
You will need to pay a deposit when submitting this application, unless you are an approved credit customer. You can pay by either Account2Account or credit card (1.75 per cent convenience fee applies).
Guidelines for consent applications
Before you apply make sure:
- all required information supplied is complete
- documents are in PDF format, not locked or password-protected
- documents are less than 300MB and follow our file naming conventions
- drawings are presented in landscape view
- you have the owner's written approval to act on their behalf (if applicable)
- you have body corporate agreement to apply (if applicable)
- you provide a copy of the existing compliance schedule.
Your cart is empty